WHY INVEST IN YAAN XINKUANG?
Yaan Xinkuang has a competent management team and a strategic deposit of Critical Rare Earth Elements that is easily accessible by road. The deposit contains economically valuable grades of Neodymium, Dysprosium, Europium, Terbium, and Yttrium, all of which are in short supply and are essential for the development of technology for the green economy or the fast expanding permanent magnet market.
Our local staff has worked hard to establish strong and efficient relationships in the communities. All of these aspects contribute to our project's ability to be brought into production at minimal capital and operating expenses and on time. This is critical in a world where end-user manufacturers must balance strategic supply and environmental responsibility.
In addition to the Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Deposit, the Company has found two additional discoveries and 15 showings in close proximity to the Lushan Project that provide considerable investment upside.
Our approach is straightforward: bring in the right investment and operational partners, focus on efficient operations, and identify extra capacity through new exploration and development to deliver efficiencies and more shareholder value.
Key Investment Points
- Committed to maintain solid shareholders’ return
- Recent Preliminary Economic Assessment on The Lushan Project resource is very promising
- High Concentrations of Critical REE – Neodymium, Dysprosium, Europium, Terbium and Yttrium
- Low capital cost
- Lean portfolio set up for growth
- A scalable breakthrough hydrometallurgical process
- Exploration Upside – Search controls with other discoveries
- A dry stackable residue (waste) which is environmentally friendly
- Chengdu, Sichuan is a mining friendly province
- Very positive relationships with aboriginal and local communities
- Experienced and committed Management and Board of Directors
- Best-positioned to support and drive the energy transition
- Investing in technology for a stronger performance
We Are Unique
Yaan Xinkuang is a one-of-a-kind company with an exclusive flagship investment opportunity in The Lushan Project. This project is one of the rare pure-play critical minerals projects with a completed feasibility study, key permits already in hand, and significant community support.
Here are a few more reasons why the Project is exceptional:
- The Company is led by a Board of Directors and a senior management team that has some of the industry's most extensive experience;
- The Lushan Project is one of China's highest-grade primary rare earth element deposits, and it is under development;
- When fully operational, the Superalloy Materials Facility will begin producing Neodymium, Dysprosium, Europium, Terbium, and Yttrium byproducts;
- 65% of the company’s products are already under an enforceable sales contract for the first 10 years of production;
- The Lushan Project deposit is large and has a very long estimated mine life;
- The Lushan Project has a great deal of support from the local communities.
Investing in technology for a stronger performance
Integrated Remote Operating Control (iROC)
Short interval control: adherence to plan and expedite problem solving
Minimize operational delays and expedite maintenance services
Opportunity to increased production (>10%)
Mine automation and continuous operations
Mechanical rock excavator: potential to change underground hard rock mining
More continuous type process, aiming to increase productivity by 50% in underground development activities (less blasting, more time at face)
Undergoing trials at Garson mine in Sudbury
Autonomous equipment coupled with Surge Loader & Ore Sorter
Autonomous drills & trucks: remove people from risk, increase productivity and effective work time
Surge Loader with ore sorting: high-grading to increase recovery
Full implementation of the autonomous across Base Metals for >5% asset productivity increase and ~ 5% reduction in GHG emissions